Furniture World NI do facilitate returns, however as there are numerous reasons why it may be necessary to have an item returned, we have thought it best to outline our terms and conditions for returns, highlighting both the circumstances which constitute a return, as well as those that don’t.
All customers have the ability to return an item within 14 days of it’s delivery to the delivery address stated and whereby;
- The condition of the item is returned in pristine resalable condition, in it’s original packaging without any signs of damage
- Any items classed as ‘softs’ such as pillows, covers or mattress protectors cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless it can be shown that the item has been unopened from it’s original packaging and therefore unused. Unfortunately an item that has signs of it’s packaging opened will be classed as used and therefore will not be applicable to be returned.
- Unless the subject of the return is either as a result of the company’s request or as a result of their wrongdoing, then the customer will be subject to be paying the return delivery fee and will only be liable to be refunded for the cost of the goods in question, not including the re-delivery charge.
- All returns to be delivered to our main warehouse delivery address which is; Furniture World NI, Unit 1 Aughavey Business Park, Aughavey Road, Coagh, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone. BT80 0DX.
- All customised or ‘made-to-measure’ orders will not be subject to a return unless at the discretion of the company.
- An application for a return must be made within 14 days from the date of delivery, and will not be considered unless the delay in said application is as a result of extenuating circumstances and depending upon the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All customers will be required to provide a proof of purchase to facilitate the processing of a return.
- Refunds will not be processed until the item/s in question are returned successfully to our warehouse and have been professionally inspected/appraised by a member of our team.
- Unlike other companies, we are a family run business, and as such will always attempt to resolve any returns or refunds issues that may arise on a personable and amicable manner that is beneficial to both parties. Unlike larger companies, you are not just another number…your voice will be heard.
- All items sold by the company, whether it be in person or on our website, are provided with product dimensions. As a result the onus is on the customer to ensure that the item/s will be accessible and fit it’s desired location. Failure to do so will be seen as a fault made by the customer, meaning they will not be eligible to return under these circumstances. If in any doubt please don’t hesitate to contact us prior to placing your order to avoid this frustration.
- Furniture World NI do offer customers an exchange policy, should they feel they have ordered the product in the wrong variation, however this policy will only be available for up to 5 days after the date of delivery and will be at the company’s discretion depending on the order and it’s individual merits.